St. Petersburg soccer club Zenit threatens fines of up to five hundred thousand Roubles. for the behavior of fans who interrupted the guest match of the first round of the championship of Russia Tula Arsenal(4: 0).
Action fans of» Zenith», which in the 19th minute of the match massively tried to climb over the fence and ran onto the field, due to which the game was stopped for four minutes, fall under the 117 th publication of the disciplinary regulations of the Russian football Union (RFU) — «misconduct of spectators».
This article States that «misconduct of spectators, I.e. violations of the audience of public order, which are not subject to other provisions hereof, shall be punished by a fine in accordance with paragraph 40 of the application ?1 to the present regulation».
According to the application, the maximum amount of penalties provided for by this article, is equal to five hundred thousand roubles.
meeting of the Control and disciplinary division of the Russian football Union (CDC RFU), which will address this incident, will be held at the Home of football on Wednesday, August 6, and will start at 14: 00 GMT
- CDC RFU appointed fine Crimean clubs ECT and SC of the black sea fleet on the results of the first tournament of the Cup of Russia
- Yalta Pearl awarded a forfeit loss for the failure to match the CR football
- Giner: fans from the black list will not be admitted to the new stadium of FC CSKA
- Zenith fined 300 thousand Rubles for misconduct fans
- Head coach of FC Rostov Miodrag boЕѕoviД‡ suspended for one match