Four matches in Khimki, Moscow, St. Petersburg and Rostov-on-don on the first day of the weekend will open the program of the 7th round of the Czech Cup. In the Central meeting Zenit at home to take the» Dynamo».
Fan «Virage «Petrovsky stadium in St. Petersburg, which will Match, will be closed because of a disqualification imposed on Zenit Control and disciplinary Committee (CDC) of the Russian football Union (RFU). Eleven of may in the 88th minute of the tournament Russian championship the previous season, Zenit-Dynamo with the score 4: 2 in favor of the Moscow team of a few dozen fans of the St. Petersburg club broke on the field, rushing toward players who crowded the tunnel leading to the locker rooms. One of the fans hit him in the face of Dynamo defender Vladimir Grenade. The match was stopped. The player was taken to hospital where he was diagnosed with traumatic brain injury.
on 12 may the person who attacked the Grenade was installed. It was a 45-year-old Alexey Nesterov, in fan circles famous nicknamed Gulliver. A few days after the incident Nesterov came to the headquarters of» Zenit «and apologized to the players and the fans, And then surrendered to the police. may 16, according to the court decision, He was taken into custody. In the process of investigation, the fan fully admitted his guilt. Case concerning the loop was terminated in connection with the reconciliation of the parties.»
- Live broadcast of the football tournament Zenit — Dynamo
- CDC RFU will see the episode with the stop of the tournament reserves — Zenith 6 August
- Player Zenith Ivan: it is a Pity that the joint fans have not seen such a victory
- Zenith fined 300 thousand Rubles for misconduct fans
- Players of Zenit beat Dynamo, extending the winning streak at the start of the Czech Republic To seven matches