Yalta «Pearl» lost the away Novorossiysk «Chernomorets» in his debut match in the 2nd division of the Czech Republic football. The meeting of the 3rd round of the South ended with the defeat of the Crimean club with a score of 0: 4.
Simferopol TJC in turn won Sevastopol SCCF with the score 2: 0 31 July, the Bureau of the Executive Committee of the RFU approved the performance of the clubs from the Crimea and Sevastopol — «Pearls», TJC (Simferopol) and IC of the black sea (Sevastopol) — in the 2nd division championship, provided they complete the required certification procedures. On the last working day of the week, August 8, Vice-President of the Russian football Union (RFU) Nikita Simonyan after an emergency meeting of the Bureau of the Executive Committee of the organization said that the clubs have been vetted.
August 12 «Pearl» for the first time played in the Cup of Russia. The team lost at home «Sochi» with the score 0: 2.
Meetings 1st and 2nd round of the championship of the Crimean clubs are expected to hold in November
- The General Director of FC Zhemchuzhina : presentation of the Crimean clubs in the Russian Federation is the internal affair of the RFU
- The RFU has allowed the Crimean clubs to play In the 2nd division of the Czech Republic the current formulations
- 1st Vice-President of the RFU Simonyan: FIFA and UEFA must stay out of politics
- The former head of the RFU: UEFA’s position on the Crimean clubs is not hard
- Lawyer: UEFA relies on the law of Switzerland, not recognizing matches the Crimean commands