Yalta «Pearl» was awarded a technical defeat with the score 0: 3 for failure to appear on match of the second division of the Czech Republic national football team in the area «South» with «Biologist-Novokubansk too». About this journalist said the head of the Control and disciplinary Department (CDC) of the Russian football Union (RFU) Arthur Grigoryants.
«Pearl» punished by technical failure,» said Grigoryants.
The club will pay a fine of five hundred thousand Rubles..
The meeting between the «Biologist-Novokubansk too «and» Pearl «was to be held on 1 September in the village of Progress of the Krasnodar region.
As told to the journalist, the Director of the Yalta club Vyacheslav babey, the team did not attend the match because of the ban on the movement of buses through the Kerch ferry, which operated until September 5
- Yalta FC Zhemchuzhina be forfeit for failure to appear on Match of the Czech Republic
- Crimean FC Pearl did not come to match the CR because of the ban of buses
- The head of the CDC RFU: Match Dinamo — Spartak was surprisingly calm
- CDC RFU appointed fine Crimean clubs ECT and SC of the black sea fleet on the results of the first tournament of the Cup of Russia
- The RFU has appointed a fine Zenith 120 thousand Rubles. poor security at the match of the Czech Republic