Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko visited the capital of Mordovia and got acquainted with the course of preparation of Saransk to the world football championship 2018. According to the press service of the Ministry of sports, the main purpose of the trip was to see the infrastructure of the city, which is built for the 2018 world Cup.
The first object was the airport. Mutko Together with the head of Mordovia Vladimir Volkov, Chairman of the government Vladimir Kuskowim, General Director of the organizational Department «Russia-2018″ Alexey Sorokin and other government officials visited the terminal building, stands with images of airport infrastructure, which will be put into operation until 2018.
After visiting the airport in cortege moved to the stadium for 45 thousand places, where the ceremony of renewal of construction. Guests toured layouts with images of the infrastructure built for the world Cup, as well as residential complex «Tavla» type hotel. Volkov said that already found investors, started the construction of the residential complex.
The next item was visiting the Palace of water sports, where presented with the image of different sports. Chapter MST supported construction project in Mordovia accelerating bobsleigh track.» in this sport have achieved good results, its development must continue,» he noticed Mutko. Then the Minister visited the ice Palace, the hotel «Admiral «and the construction of on-street Caucasian.
it is expected that the matches of the world Cup 2018 will be held in 12 stadiums in eleven cities of Russia: Moscow (stadiums» Luzhniki «and» Open arena «), St. Petersburg, Kazan, Nizhny Novgorod, Saransk, Kaliningrad, Volgograd, Yekaterinburg, Samara, Sochi and Rostov-on-don. Tentatively international competition will be held from June 8 to July 8
- Mutko: football Stadium under construction in Krasnodar similar to the Colosseum
- Rapoport: Yekaterinburg provides training for the 2018 world Cup in accordance with the schedule
- Stadium in Volgograd, the site of which pastoral arena to the world Cup, to be dismantled Before the end of the year
- Medvedev asked in a persistent form in preparation for the 2018 world Cup football to strictly observe the costs
- Mutko: the capacity of a number of stadiums for the 2018 world Cup has the ability to be shortened to 35 thousand People