The idea is to deprive the Russian Federation the right to host the world Cup 2018 will never find support from leading coaches in the world. About it the correspondent said the head coach of the Spanish national team coach Vicente del Bosque on technical conference international Federation of football Association (FIFA), held in St. Petersburg.
«This idea will never find support in the coaching family. We are citizens of football and for us there are no boundaries. Through our activities We are uniting people, not releasable,» — said the expert.
Technical Conference FIFA held in St. Petersburg on 16 and 17 September. Leading trainers technical and tactical analysis of the 2014 world Cup, discussing refereeing, medical care issues, and trends in the development of the coaching profession and football in General. The event brings together top coaches in practice all 54 European teams.
«The conference was very useful even for such an experienced coach, as I am, — said the coach of Spain.- We exchanged views on current trends in football, its evolution. I learned a lot about the preparation of the national team of Germany, which became the world champion»
- Alex Ferguson: No one will be able to deprive the Russian Federation the right to host the FIFA world Cup 2018
- Leading trainers of Europe will discuss the results of the 2014 world Cup at the Symposium FIFA in St. Petersburg
- Nikolai Tolstykh: all participants technical conference FIFA support Russia
- Coaches European teams arrive in St. Petersburg at the technical conference FIFA
- Fabio Capello believes the idea of creating a basic command before the 2018 world Cup is beautiful, but utopian