The leadership of the international Federation of football Association (FIFA) hope that the Lessons of the Brazilian 2014 world Cup will be transferred to the 2018 world Cup, which will be held in the Russian Federation. This opinion was expressed on held in St. Petersburg technical conference, FIFA Director of development organizations Thierry Regenass.
«The 2014 world Cup will be remembered Not only as a high level organization of the tournament, but attacking, sparkling football,» said Regenass.- The attendance of the tournament was the second in the history of the world Championships. It speaks about the success of the Brazilian world Cup. The lessons We took on the 2014 world Cup, must be transferred to the 2018 world Cup in Russia, which, I am Sure, will be held to an even higher level.»
- Nikolai Tolstykh: all participants technical conference FIFA support Russia
- Alex Ferguson: No one will be able to deprive the Russian Federation the right to host the FIFA world Cup 2018
- The General Director of the organizing Committee: at the moment in terms of the FIFA world Cup 2018 change no
- Club world Cup soccer held in Morocco, despite the epidemic of Ebola virus
- Kazan is a candidate to host matches of 1/8 and 1/4 final of the 2018 world Cup football