CSKA President Yevgeny Giner must muster the courage to apologize to the members of the Executive Committee of the Russian football Union (RFU) for his behavior. About this in a telephone conversation with the journalist said 1st Vice-President of the RFU Nikita Simonyan.
on Wednesday, the Committee of the RFU ethics ordered the President of CSKA Yevgeny Giner apologize to the Executive Committee of the organization for inappropriate language on the 30 July meeting.
«Whatever hot nor was the debate at the meeting of the Executive Committee, to treat each other in the end, it respectful,» said Simonyan.- I think that the ethics Committee has made the right decision. Yes, Giner at the meeting of the Executive Committee very quickly spoke to the address Nicholas Thick. But if you dare to insult the President of the RFU, it means dared to insult the entire Executive Committee. The Giner need to muster the courage to apologize to the members of the Executive Committee of the RFU for their behavior. I am ready to accept the apologies of Giner, because everything happens in life — sometimes emotions».
on 8 August, the Bureau of the Executive Committee of the RFU appealed to the Committee of the RFU ethics with application to evaluate the behavior of Giner on the Executive Committee of the RFU July 30, on which the head of the army club unflattering spoke to the President of the RFU Nicholas Thick
- The RFU Committee on ethics ordered Yevgeny Giner apologize to the Executive Committee of the organization
- Thick apologized to the RFU Executive Committee for failure to comply with information security
- The RFU Committee on ethics would look at the behavior of Giner during the Executive Committee of the organization on 30 July
- Thick: the RFU has enabled Giner to reconsider their attitude to football community
- The Secretary-General of the RAF: the phrase Giner address in Thick on the Executive Committee of the RFU were unacceptable