All matches of the qualifying tournament of European football championship in 2016, which will be held in France, will be shown live and in the recording channels of the all-Russian state television and radio company (VGTRK). About it, according to a press release from the organization.
Qualifiers for UEFA Euro 2016 began on Sunday matches in the three qualifying groups. The Russian team will kick off the tournament on 8 September a home match against Liechtenstein. The beginning of the match at the Arena Khimki» in 20: 00 GMT.
in the qualifying matches that will be played from September 2014 to November 2015, will participate 53 teams, which was a record for the tournament. Qualification will take place in accordance with the new concept of «Week of football», in which the matches are held from Thursday to Tuesday. In daily «Week of football» will be held from 8 to 10 matches.
«The negotiations with rights holders has been long,» said the head of the Directorate of sports broadcasting VGTRK Alexander Tasin.- We are glad that we managed to reach a compromise and to sign an agreement on mutually acceptable side conditions. For the first time in the history of Russian sports TV matches of the qualifying round of the UEFA European football championship will be shown in this volume on the TV RTR, which, no doubt, will be a different gift to our viewers at the start of the new season «»
- VGTRK and 1st channel will show Euro 2016 and the qualifying matches of the national team of the Russian Federation for the tournament
- Russia 1 will show the away matches of the national team of Russia on football in qualifying for EURO 2016
- The chance that Russian citizens will not see the qualifying matches of the football team for EURO 2016, is negligible
- Mutko: the cost of rights to the presentation matches the selection EURO 2016 increased in comparison with the EURO 2012
- The player of FC Kuban and the national team of Bulgaria Popov because of a broken cheekbones will miss the Match of the European CHAMPIONSHIP qualification