Russian specialist Valery Karpin, who headed the Spanish club Mallorca, told us that wanted to return to Spain. About it coach told the press service of the team.
first it was announced that the term of the contract Karpin with Mallorca last two years.» I wanted to return to Spain, far from where he spent many years, — said the expert.- Finally, I had such a possibility».» Thank the club for their great confidence in me and my podruchnikas. We will try as best as possible to do their job. Understandably, a bit like when such changes in the management team happen for a few days before the start of the championship,» he added.
Karpin was played in the championship of Spain from 1994 to 2005 for «real Sociedad», «Valencia «and «Salto». Upon completion of the playing career he worked as General Manager and head coach of Spartak Moscow. A total difficulties Karpin led red-white for 4, 5 years, twice in the 2009 season and the 2011-12 season led the team to silver medals of the Russian championship.
«Mallorca playing in the second 2-th power of the Spanish championship. Last season the team finished in 17th place, having managed to escape from relegation to the third League
- The coaching staff Mallorca led by Valery Carpini earn 200 thousand euros per year
- Players Mallorca won the first match under the leadership of Valery Karpin
- Valery Karpin: I Wish Mallorca played as Barcelona, but it all depends on the players
- Players Mallorca lost in the first official match under the guidance Karpin
- Karpin Tuesday has the opportunity to be adopted as the new head coach of FC Mallorca