The revenue of Russian football League, which consolidates the competition in the Premier League And first division, shall be obliged to compile ?700-800 million per year. About it in an interview said the famous coach And football Manager Valery Gazzaev.
on Wednesday Specialist showed the program «Football Russia. Time for a change», involving the expansion of the Premier League of the Russian championship to 18 clubs And the separation of the races of the first And second leagues at 3 And six divisions, respectively, by 12 teams each, With professional status shall be secured only for the Premier League And first League And second League should become semi-professional. The limit on foreign players Gazzayev has made the initiative to cancel. The specialist Also said That Russian clubs need to reduce the share of the state payment in their own budgets by attracting independent investors And development public-private partnership.
«in Germany, the Bundesliga clubs spend per year ?80 million only in their youth football Academy, And it is about 10% of the funds coming Bundesliga contract with television, » said Gazzaev.- If We wish to develop Our youth football And comply with financial fair play, the income of Premier League clubs are obliged to make ?700-800 million per year.»
- The head of the RFU in the near future will discuss with Valery or project for the development of football in Russia
- Gazzayev: None football club in the Russian Federation does Not meet the principles of financial fair-play
- The head of the Premier Sergei Pryadkin said that it did not support the idea of consolidation League with Germany
- Valery Gazzaev has made the initiative to abolish the limit on foreign players in Russian football
- Manchester United on the results of the season-2013/14 received a record income ?433, 2 million