For the progress of Russian football need to cancel the limit on foreign players. This opinion was expressed by Russian coach And football Manager Valery Gazzaev, who presented on Wednesday the program «Football Russia. Time for a change».
«Russian players in our reality in practice guaranteed the place Out. This deprives the player incentive to grow. Yesterday I was talking With my friend, head coach, he was outraged by such things,» said Gazzaev.
for reviews of the specialist, one player under the age of 21 years shall enter in the starting lineup of clubs in the Russian football Premier League (RFPL) from next season.
reviews Gazzaev, Russian football is to consider issues With the naturalization of foreign players, and a good example of naturalization — the Olympic games in Sochi.» Only one rule: in the Premier League is obliged to leave one Russian player under 21, — said the Expert.- So, at least 54 four players in football will be non-stop progress, with practice. To develop a new generation of players at this Time We can’t.»
- The head of the Premier Sergei Pryadkin said that it did not support the idea of consolidation League with Germany
- Valery Gazzaev: revenues of the Russian football League have to be ?700-800 million per year
- Sportdirektor FC Dynamo : a new limit on foreign players will help the club to stabilize the composition
- Valery Gazzaev: the naturalization of players for the national team of Russia — not an extra measure
- The head of the RFU in the near future will discuss with Valery or project for the development of football in Russia