The head of the Russian judiciary Valentin Ivanov believes that apologies for CSKA episode with a penalty in the Derby against Spartak must be no referee meeting Vladislav Bezborodov, and football red-white Parshivlyuk. About it Ivanov told in a telephone conversation with a journalist.
on Sunday 17 August during the tournament between CSKA and Spartak in the 4th round of the national championship Bezborodov awarded a penalty for failure to follow instructions CSKA goalkeeper Igor Akinfeev on the defender of «Spartacus» Sergey Parshivlyuk. Later he Bezborodov, According to Ivanov, recognized the folly of his decision, as Spartak faked a foul.
«why apologize CSKA must be Bezborodov?- Ivanov said.- Yes, he made a wrong decision, but who is more to blame: the person who cheated or the person who cheated? For whatever reason you do not ask, do not Parshivlyuk to ask forgiveness before CSKA? About this episode with the penalty I’ve said many times: Yes, there was a mistake about which we are very sorry.»
- Penalty against CSKA in the game against Spartak was assigned unfairly, says expert
- Head of refereeing RFU: Parshivlyuk himself provoked its destruction in the game with CSKA
- When a new coach Murat Yacine Spartacus lacks stability in the game, says expert
- Player Parshivlyuk in the game with CSKA Spartak showed That 0: 4 in Krasnodar — randomness
- The judge is not awarded a penalty in the game Kuban — Lokomotiv, says expert