Yekaterinburg football club» Ural «in 2015, will play home Matches of the championship of Russia in Tyumen at the stadium» Geologist».
about It at the press conference told the Executive Director of the Russian football Premier League (RFPL) Sergey Cheban.
This is Because the Central Stadium in Yekaterinburg will be closed for restoration, dedicated to the world football championship 2018.
The capacity of the stadium» Geologist «is 13 thousand spectators.
before the club head Grigory Ivanov suggested That.
What will be done in the process of restoration
Central Stadium of Yekaterinburg will be reconstructed with the preservation of the historic facades. Sketch restoration was approved at the meeting of the regional planning Council 9 July. The stadium will lose track of the core and will be the only football. Capacity will be increased to 45 thousand places, this field will be omitted almost 6 meters. The object must be put into use in 2017.
according to the regional Ministry of sport, to dismantle the stands will begin September 1 of the current year.
according to the comments of the Minister of sport Vitaly Mutko, who toured the Facility on July 29, at the Central stadium of Ekaterinburg have the opportunity to play 1/8 and 1/4 finals of the FIFA world Cup 2018. But, according to his statement, to allow the playoffs will have to solve a number of additional aspects.
«It’s technical issues, for example, the number of Charter flights, five-star hotels, and so forth. Currently, we examined in detail the program and the concept matches in Yekaterinburg. In General, it is balanced and thought out,» said the head of the sports Department.
The matches of the 2018 FIFA world Cup must take 12 stadiums in eleven cities of Russia: Moscow (stadiums «Luzhniki «and» Open arena «), St. Petersburg, Kazan, Nizhny Novgorod, Saransk, Kaliningrad, Volgograd, Yekaterinburg, Samara, Sochi and Rostov-on-don. Tentatively international competition will be held from June 8 to July 8
- Mutko: capacity stadiums in Kaliningrad and Yekaterinburg can be reduced to 35 thousand
- FC Ural : don’t know about the fact that in 2015, the club will play home games in the Czech Republic Tyumen
- Mutko: the capacity of a number of stadiums for the 2018 world Cup has the ability to be shortened to 35 thousand People
- Rapoport: Yekaterinburg provides training for the 2018 world Cup in accordance with the schedule
- Mutko: new stadium Spartak in the Russian capital will be put into operation on 27 August