The leadership of the Union of European football associations (UEFA) will look at circumstances with the Crimean clubs on September 18. About it at the meeting with media professionals said the head of UEFA Michel Platini.
on obgovarivaya will be attended by the presidents of the Russian football Union (RFU) and the football Federation of Ukraine (FFU).
the Secretary General of the RAF Anatoly Vorobyov confirmed these data.» and in truth, Michel Platini at the end of his speech, said that on 18 September quadripartite meeting authorized the RFU, FFU, FIFA and UEFA,» said Vorobyov.
UEFA August 22 announced that it will not recognize matches the Crimean clubs under the auspices of the RAF.
After the debut of the Crimean commands in Russian competitions (12 August) FFU appealed to UEFA and FIFA with the requirement to apply punishment to the RFU. FIFA in response to the request, said he wanted to resolve this situation, based on the relevant processes, which must be in the 1st place under the control of the UEFA. Honorary head of the RFU Vyacheslav Koloskov in conversation with the journalist noticed that this solution can be regarded as a very soft». The head of the RFU Nikolai Tolstykh noted that they were invited Ukrainian colleagues for constructive dialogue
- FIFA wants to settle the matter on the Crimean clubs between UFF and the RFU
- Spikelets: the solution Platini to register as a candidate for a new term — good luck For Russian football
- The issue of the Crimean football clubs shall be settled by the beginning of the second half of October
- The General Director of FC Zhemchuzhina : presentation of the Crimean clubs in the Russian Federation is the internal affair of the RFU
- Thick: the appeal of the Ukrainian football Federation FIFA and UEFA — anticipated event