The Union of European football associations (UEFA) has confirmed the participation of «Rostov» in the draw for the play-off round of the Europa League, which will be held on the last working day of the week of August 8. About this journalist said in the press service of UEFA.
on Thursday, the official web representation of the Russian football Union (RFU) appeared, that the RFU has received «additional documents in full force supporting the decisions of policymakers RFU licensing of football clubs about the failure of FC» Rostov «the UEFA license on Sports season 2014/15″.
«The club will take part in tomorrow’s draw,» said the press service of the UEFA.
«Rostov», won the Cup of Russia last season, won the right to play in the Europa League-2014/15. However, the RFU has not given the club a license that allows you to play in the tournament by UEFA.» Rostov appealed to the court of arbitration for Sport in Lausanne (CAS) against the RAF and won, returning to itself the right to participate in European competitions. However, the position of the RFU in respect of non-refoulement» Rostov «the UEFA license has not changed.
According to the RFU President Nikolai Tolstykh, further developments will be based from estimates from UEFA and complete the CAS decision «»
- Thick: development position with Rostov will be depending on the assessment of UEFA and CAS decision
- Vice-President of FC Rostov : club allowed to participate in the Europa League and will play
- The RFU has received documents confirming the validity of the denial of a license UEFA Rostov
- Lehi would appeal to UEFA’s decision to exclude the club from the play-off round of the Champions League qualification
- Celtic will replace Lehi in the play-offs football League Champions