The Union of European football associations (UEFA) has decided to provisionally close the stadium Dnipro on the Closest match in European competition. About it is notified on the official Internet organization.
The probationary period is 2 years. Ukrainian club also was fined 50 thousand euros.
The punishment was the result of considering the weaknesses of the organization during the first tournament, «Dnipro» in the 3rd qualifying round of the Champions League with the Danish Copenhagen, which took place on 30 July. The reason of disqualification, according to the report, were «lack of organization» and «riots in the stands».
Sanctions were also Dutch «Feyenoord «: the Rotterdam club punished partial closure of the stands the home stadium for the Closest match in European competition. By reason of redemption was the behavior of the fans of the team — for example, racist remarks and the use of pyrotechnics during the first tournament of the 3rd qualifying round of the Champions League with Turkish» Besiktas», which took place on July 30.» Feyenoord will also pay 45 thousand Euro fine.
The closest match in European competition Rotterdam club will hold in the framework of the play-off round of the Europa League with the Ukrainian «Dawn». The meeting will be held on August 28
- UEFA banned European matches in Dnipropetrovsk, Odesa and Kharkiv
- Polish FC movement opposes holding in Ukraine of the Europa League with Metalist
- UEFA has punished four clubs for racist antics of the fans in European Cup matches
- Media: Dnipro and Metalist will host the home matches of the Europa League in Kyiv and Lviv
- Players Locomotive drew with Apollo in the first leg of the play-offs LE