Georgian Chikhura», Romanian Steaua, Hungarian Debrecen and Slovenian «Maribor» suffered punishment from the Union of European football associations (UEFA) for the racist antics of the fans during the UEFA Champions League and Europa League. About it is notified on the official Internet organization.
«Chikhura» punished partial closure of the arena on one home match, held under the auspices of UEFA, because of the conduct of the club’s fans in the game of the 2nd qualifying round of the Europa League with Turkish «Bursaspor» (0: 0). In addition, Such punishment shall bear Debrecen for the antics of the fans in the game of the 2nd qualifying round of the Champions League with the Northern Ireland «Cliftonville» (2: 0).
Stadium Steaua will not be closed for one match UEFA for racist incidents from the fans in the game of the qualifying round of the Champions League with the Norwegian «Stromgodset» (2: 0).
Similar punishment was subjected to «Maribor», whose fans have committed a disciplinary violation during the game the 3rd qualifying round of the Champions League with «Zrinski» from Bosnia and Herzegovina (2: 0)
- UEFA has punished Dynamo during the tournament, the Europa League with a closed fan tribune
- UEFA has punished Ukrainian Dnepr conditional closing home stadium
- Fans of Manchester city will hold a protest Before the Champions League match against CSKA
- Celtic will replace Lehi in the play-offs football League Champions
- UEFA banned European matches in Dnipropetrovsk, Odesa and Kharkiv