The Union of European football associations (UEFA) has positively assessed the preparedness of St. Petersburg For the championship of the Europe 2020. About It it is reported in the report, published on the official Internet organization.
the document notes that the European championship is socially significant for the city, which has experience in large events.
Also stresses that the city showed economic guarantees for the ability of the matches of the championship of Europe 2020, however, the political situation in Russia, according to the world Bank, it becomes more difficult.
Total investment in the stadium «Zenit arena» is ?934 million
in the report of the UEFA indicates that the Total investment in the Zenit-Arena is 934 million Euros.
in the evaluation report of the UEFA bids to host the matches of the championship of the Europe 2020 notes that stadium in St. Petersburg will be put into use in the last month of summer 2016. The capacity of the stadium is designed for 61251 the viewer.
in June 2012, it was decided that in honor of the 60th anniversary of the tournament of the UEFA European football championship in 2020 will be distributed among 12 or 13 cities in different countries. This decision was approved by the UEFA Executive Committee on 6 December 2012. In 12 cities will host the games group stage and quarter-finals, and 13-m — semifinals and finals. To date, the list of challengers to 19 cities, including St. Petersburg. The tournament will be held under the slogan «Euro for Europe».
The announcement of the list of cities that will host matches of Euro 2020 will be held on the 19th September 2014 at the meeting of the UEFA Executive Committee in Swiss Geneva
- Authorized UEFA positively considered the degree of readiness of St. Petersburg For Euro 2020
- Spikelets: the political situation in the world will not affect the election of the host cities of EURO 2020
- Rapoport: Yekaterinburg provides training for the 2018 world Cup in accordance with the schedule
- VGTRK and 1st channel will show Euro 2016 and the qualifying matches of the national team of the Russian Federation for the tournament
- Mutko: capacity stadiums in Kaliningrad and Yekaterinburg can be reduced to 35 thousand