The first match of the play-off round of qualifying football League of Europe «Dnepr» (Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine) — Hajduk (Split, Croatia) will be held in Kyiv at the Olympic stadium. About it informs the official Internet-portal of Dnipropetrovsk club.
This decision was made by the Union of European football associations (UEFA) due to the difficult political situation in Ukraine.
The meeting will be held on August 20, start — 20: 00 GMT
- UEFA has positively assessed the preparedness of St. Petersburg For the championship of the Europe 2020
- Spikelets: the political situation in the world will not affect the election of the host cities of EURO 2020
- Player Zenith Witsel will not play in the first match of the play-off round of the Champions League
- Spikelets: objective prerequisites for the use of punishment to the RFU no
- Determined possible rivals of the Russian clubs in the UEFA Europa League draw