The Union of European football associations (UEFA) prohibited European matches in Dnipropetrovsk, Odesa and Kharkiv. About it speak Ukrainian media.
Dnipropetrovsk Dnipro and Metalist Kharkiv will play in the group stage of the Europa League. Odessa «Chernomorets» already finished the fight in the tournament, losing in the confrontation of the 3rd qualifying round of the Croatian «split».
Dnipro and Metalist and first of the season held home European matches not at home arenas because of the ban by UEFA, which considers the situation in the country, is not to allow games. Clubs played in Kiev.» Chornomorets home game of the 3rd qualifying round played in Odessa.
first of UEFA punished» Dnepr «conditional closure of the home stadium for the closest match in European competition.
The probationary period is two years. Ukrainian club also was fined ?50 thousand
The punishment was the result of considering the weaknesses of the organization during the first tournament,» Dnipro «in the 3rd qualifying round of the Champions League with the Danish Copenhagen, which took place on 30 July. The reason of disqualification, according to the report, were «lack of organization «and» riots in the stands «»
- Media: Dnipro and Metalist will host the home matches of the Europa League in Kyiv and Lviv
- UEFA has punished Ukrainian Dnepr conditional closing home stadium
- Ukrainian Chernomorets won the Court case fan, because of which UEFA has imposed on the club fine
- Polish FC movement opposes holding in Ukraine of the Europa League with Metalist
- Kharkiv Metalist plans to file in the FIFA lists of players, willfully left the club