Before training at the base club in the village on Tuesday Yakin complained of high fever and sore throat. After providing him with the necessary medical care, adopted conclusions on hospitalization due to a serious communicable disease. Yakin missed on Thursday Cup match against Rubin in the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan (0: 2), however, went to Krasnodar at the meeting of the championship against FC Kuban, which ended with the score 3: 3.
«that Yakin went to Krasnodar was a risk, but reasonable enough. The decision was taken collectively together with the doctors of the hospital. All the procedures were performed — all planned remedial measures was made in» field «conditions,» said enough.
«on his return to the capital of Russia Yakin immediately go to the clinic. A further Decision will be taken over 2 days. If Everything will continue as at present, in the near future he will be discharged. Dynamics of recovery positive,» he added TASS.
in the upcoming match, which will be held November 9, Spartak will play at home against the Tula Arsenal
- The head coach of Spartak Murat Yakin will fly to Krasnodar for the match against Kuban
- Head coach of FC Spartak Murat Yakin was discharged from the hospital
- Coach of Spartak Yakin: I don’t think I have to show Shirokov way in the locker room
- Coach of Spartak Yakin: Dzuba can return to training on Tuesday or Wednesday
- Coach of Spartak Otero: maybe Yakin’ll go With the team in Krasnodar