Main Training field of Spanish football club «Barcelona» will be named after former head coach Tito Vilanova, who died in April 2014. According to Spanish media, the decision was taken by the Board of Directors of «Barcelona».
Vilanova died 25 April at the age of 45 after a long struggle with cancer of the parotid gland.
The specialist was headed by Barcelona in the 2012/13 season, after leaving the post of the head coach for health reasons. Under his leadership, the team in the 22nd time he became the champion of Spain
- Media: Gerardo Martino will lead the national team of Argentina football
- Media: FC Mallorca continues dialogues with Valery Carpini
- Valery Karpin: I Wish Mallorca played as Barcelona, but it all depends on the players
- Footballer Xavi announced the completion of a career in Spain
- Karpin Tuesday has the opportunity to be adopted as the new head coach of FC Mallorca