Former head coach of the London football club Tottenham’s Tim Sherwood may lead capital «locomotive». About it speak English media.
Sherwood was dismissed from Tottenham the end of season 2013/14. Under His leadership, the team took sixth place in the championship.
on the first day of the week it was announced that the head coach of Lokomotiv Belarus Leonid Kuchuk dismissed from the team. His duties are performed by Igor Cherevchenko. Kucuk headed «locomotive» in the summer of 2013. Under the leadership of the Belarusian specialist team finished in 3rd place in the Russian League season 2013/14.
This season the team started poorly. In the play-off round of the Europa League railroad workers lost their 2 meetings Cyprus «Apollo» (1: 1 away, 1: 4 at home). In the national championship after seven rounds of «locomotive» with 9 points occupies the 9th place in the standings. In the last 4 matches scored only 2 points. On the first day of the weekend after the meeting of the 7th round with Saransk «Mordovia» (1: 1) Kucuk said that the team has potential, but It needs to be implemented. The specialist also said that the team has problems with psychology and reluctance to play.
Prior to joining Lokomotiv Kucuk worked in Russia from Krasnodar «Kuban» and Belgorod «Salute», Ukraine — Kiev «Arsenal» and in Moldova with the Sheriff. With a record of 55-year-old coach is also working in several Belarusian clubs.
in the 8th round on September 21, the railway is expected to hold a Moscow Derby against CSKA
- Leonid Kuchuk dismissed from the football club Lokomotiv
- Lokomotiv terminated contracts with members of the coaching staff Leonid Kuchuk
- The Board of Directors of FC Lokomotiv considered it appropriate to terminate the contract with the Kucuk
- Started a decisive round of talks on the work of Leonid Kuchuk in the engine
- Authorized trainer Kuchuk: speech about the care of a specialist of Lokomotiv is not