Tickets for the home matches of FC Spartak Moscow in the Russian Premier League football season 2014/15 will be divided into two categories. About this journalist told in the press service of the stadium «Open arena».
The first category tickets for the matches against CSKA, Zenit, Dynamo and Lokomotiv. The second matches against other opponents. Ticket prices for the games of the first category will begin with 900 rubles, and the cost of meeting the second category — from 700 rubles.
«That is, the Tickets for the matches of the first category will be worth the same as on the opening match of the stadium» Spartak «-» Crvena Zvezda», — said the press service.
The opening ceremony of the arena took place on 5 September. The culmination of the festive event was the exhibition match between Spartak and Serbian club red Star «(1: 1). The stadium capacity is 42 thousand spectators. For the world Cup in 2018 it will be increased to 45 thousand. During the world championship stadium will be called» Spartacus».
1st official match on «Open Arena «will be held on Sunday, September 14 -» Spartak «In the meeting of the 7th round of the championship of Russia will play with the» torpedo». According to the journalist from the stadium ticket office on game sold about 32 thousand tickets
- In the opening match FC Spartak sold 12, 8 thousand tickets
- Tickets for the opening match FC Spartak will cost from 900 rubles
- At the stadium Spartak started selling tickets for the opening game for season ticket holders
- Football club Spartak sold approximately 30 thousand tickets for the opening game stadium
- CEO of the RFU have plans to hold the match Russia — Moldova on the Open-Arena