Committee of the Russian football Union (RFU) on ethics provided an opportunity for the President of CSKA Yevgeny Giner to reconsider their attitude to the football community. About this journalist said the head of the RFU Nikolai Tolstykh.
on Wednesday, the RFU Committee on ethics issued the Giner note for the conduct of the meeting of the Executive Committee of the RFU, which took place on 30 July. In addition, the President of the club was recommended to apologize to the members and leadership of the Executive Committee of the RFU.
«With great respect to the members of the Department of the RFU ethics, said Thick.- Today’s decision by the Department of the RFU ethics think-weighted, compromise, providing Eugene Lenorovitz the Giner another opportunity to review and make adjustments to their true attitude towards football community in the future not to bring the football world alien attitudes and behavior. It is very important that he offered an official apology to the Executive Committee and the leadership of the RAF for the incorrect, inappropriate behaviour at the meeting of the Executive Committee of the RFU July 30 «»
- Vice-President of the RFU: Giner must muster the courage to apologize to the members of the Executive Committee
- The RFU Committee on ethics: the Presence of Thick at the meeting in the case of Giner optional
- Thick apologized to the RFU Executive Committee for failure to comply with information security
- The RFU Committee on ethics ordered Yevgeny Giner apologize to the Executive Committee of the organization
- The RFU Committee on ethics would look at the behavior of Giner during the Executive Committee of the organization on 30 July