The football Federation of Ukraine (FFU) of the International Federation of football associations (FIFA) and the Union of European football associations (UEFA) with a request to apply punishment to the Russian football Union (RFU) in connection with the fact that the Crimean team started in the Cup of Russia, is anticipated event. About this journalist said the head of the RFU Nikolai Tolstykh.
Crimean team debuted in the Cup of Russia on Tuesday in 1/256 final Sevastopol SC BSF with the score 2: 0 beat Simferopol TJC, and Yalta «Pearl» with the score 0: 2 lost «Sochi», then FIFA called FIFA and UEFA to apply punishment to the RFU.
«once the Ukrainian side is in fact disrupted the planned four-way meeting with the participation of FIFA, UEFA, the RFU and the UFF, the appeal of football Federation of Ukraine in international football authorities — is an expected event, said Thick.- The Russian football Union many times informed FIFA and UEFA about his position, conducting meetings and workshops. This work we will continue in the future. We invite you to engage in a constructive dialogue with our Ukrainian colleagues, offer guided by our long-standing historical good relations and development interests football
- FIFA wants to settle the matter on the Crimean clubs between UFF and the RFU
- Simonyan: the use of punishment depends On the will of FIFA and UEFA external pressure
- The football Federation of Ukraine appealed to FIFA and UEFA petition to apply punishment to the RFU
- Valery Gazzaev: participation of the Crimean clubs in the Cup and the championship of Russia absolutely legitimate
- Mutko: the development of a working group of FIFA and UEFA on the Crimean clubs is an important step towards compromise