Further development of the situation with the football club «Rostov» is based on estimates from the Union of European football associations (UEFA) and the decision of the court of arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Lausanne. About this journalist said the head of the RFU Nikolai Tolstykh.
on Thursday, the official web representation of the Russian football Union (RFU) appeared, that the RFU has received «additional documents in full force supporting the decisions of policymakers RFU licensing of football clubs about the failure of FC» Rostov «the UEFA license on Sports season 2014/15″. According to the Union, these documents given to the Committee of the RFU licensing of football clubs, as well as sent to UEFA for consideration in the prescribed manner.
«Further developments will be based on estimates from UEFA and complete solutions court of arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Lausanne, which has not yet received the RFU,» said Fat.
«Rostov», won the Cup of Russia last season, won the right to participate in the draw of the Europa League-2014/15. However, the RFU has not given the club a license that allows you to play in the tournaments conducted by the Union of European football associations (UEFA).» Rostov appealed to the court of arbitration for Sport in Lausanne against the RAF and won, returning to itself the right to participate in European competitions. However, the position of the RFU in respect of non-refoulement» Rostov «the UEFA license has not changed
- UEFA: Rostov will participate in the draw for the play-off round of the Europa League
- Vice-President of FC Rostov : club allowed to participate in the Europa League and will play
- The RFU has received documents confirming the validity of the denial of a license UEFA Rostov
- Lawyer: CAS decides in the case of FC Lokomotiv and nick for one to two months
- The case of football clubs locomotive and nick will be considered on 18 August in CAS