Thick noticed that the request for fees in the beginning of winter and February, received from the chief coach of Russian Fabio Capello, implies only a consideration of the possibility of carrying them out.
«Capello has filed a petition to take measures for the organization of short charges at the beginning of winter and February. Our goal, together with leagues and clubs to take measures to provide the team needs players. Capello must assure its request on the organization fees in the beginning of winter, and only then, we will discuss the rules. We will hold workshops, but no concrete date no. Anyway, if the organization charges will take into account the wishes of the clubs and players. Still, the story is about December,» said Thick
- The head of the RFU in the near future will discuss with Valery or project for the development of football in Russia
- The head of PSG: wish to discuss with UEFA possible changes in the rules of financial fair play
- The RFU Executive Committee decided to enter in the Premier of season 2015/16 limit on foreign players in the system 10 to fifteen
- Giner: Association of European clubs offered FIFA to move the world Cup in Qatar to 2023
- The Association of European football clubs opposed the transfer of the FIFA world Cup 2022 winter