«I apologized before the Board on behalf of the RFU that the media released information from the last meeting. Believe, because it was a provocation and intrigue in relation to the RFU. We made a proposal to consider additional events to maintain security. For example, the online broadcast or additional measures when conducting meetings of the Executive Committee,» said Fat.
Also Thick said subsequent RFU Executive Committee will be held on December 16.
Giner did not apologize to the members of the Executive Committee of the RFU for inappropriate behavior during the last meeting
Thick Also said that the head CSKA Evgeny Giner did not apologize to the members of the Executive Committee for the behavior during the last session.
«Yevgeny Giner did not apologize. He left the meeting earlier than the others. Eugene Lenorovitz is not necessary to bring in Russian football alien manners,» said Fat.
«We will return to this issue at the next Executive Committee», He added.
on 8 August, the Bureau of the Executive Committee of the RFU appealed to the Committee of the RFU ethics with application to evaluate the behavior of Giner on the Executive Committee, held on 30 July. As told TASS Secretary General of the organization Anatoli Vorobiev, at the meeting of the Executive Committee head of CSKA allowed myself incorrect to speak to the head of the RFU Nicholas Thick
- Vice-President of the RFU: Giner must muster the courage to apologize to the members of the Executive Committee
- The RFU Committee on ethics ordered Yevgeny Giner apologize to the Executive Committee of the organization
- The RFU Committee on ethics would look at the behavior of Giner during the Executive Committee of the organization on 30 July
- The Secretary-General of the RAF: the phrase Giner address in Thick on the Executive Committee of the RFU were unacceptable
- Thick: the RFU has enabled Giner to reconsider their attitude to football community