Modern ventilation System, which will be installed on Zenit-Arena stadium on Krestovsky island, will provide an opportunity to protect spectators and players at the stadium from smoke flares. About this stated in the press service of the General contractor to build an organization «Transstroy».
«The safety of visitors, and among them handicapped groups of residents and workers of the complex, will provide System smoke protection in case of fire, meet the latest fire protection requirements,» said Authorized organizations, noting, because this will give the opportunity to remove from the arena, all the smoke from the pyrotechnics.
Prohibition on the use of pyrotechnics during football matches many times violated representatives fan of the brotherhood, though it is punishable by fines and suspensions. Several football matches of FC Zenit in the Russian League and in the Champions League, were interrupted by the covered field smokescreen.
Installed at the stadium, the ventilation System will also be observed that the condition of the internal air.» The temperature inside the stadium will not fall below 7 degrees even in the most severe frosts», — said the press service.
Ventilation equipment of the stadium is able to move more than 5 million cubic Meters of air per hour. Supply ventilation systems in cold period of the year will be heated more than 2, five hundred thousand Cube. M of air per hour. The ventilation system can operate in different functional zones independently of a loved one. On the main entry into the house provides air heat curtains
- The General Director of FC Shakhtar : danger the lives of people during the shelling of the base of the club was not
- The Ministry of internal Affairs of Bashkiria will provide the necessary measures For the safety of fans at the stadium Dynamo
- Security Director RFPL: meeting the leadership of the League fans will be held on 4th September
- Centuries Putin visited the Stadium Opening arena is the home Stadium of FC Spartak
- Football fans will be able to get free legal advice