The goalkeeper of «Spartacus» Artem Rebrov started training of the national team of Russia on football. The lesson takes place in the capital of Russia at the stadium named Eduard Streltsov.
the training involves all 25 players called up to the national team. Rebrov missed training on the first day of the weekend because of a concussion that he received on the last working day of the week during a friendly tournament between «Spartacus» and Serbian «Crvena Zvezda» (1: 1). Goalkeeper red-white deals along with other goalkeepers of the Russian Federation — Igor Akinfeev and Yuri Lodygin.
on the last working day of the week, the captain of «Spartacus» was replaced in the 13th minute of the tournament, dedicated to the opening of the new stadium red-and-white «the opening of the arena, after a collision with an opponent in his own penalty.
Team of the Russian Federation, which Rebrov called for the first time, September 8, will hold a qualifying match for the European championship in 2016, with a team of Liechtenstein
- Goalkeeper Spartacus Rebrov got a concussion in the opening game stadium red-white
- Goalkeeper Spartacus Rebrov: I understand that the first number in the team is Akinfeev
- Capello has included Dziuba in the national team of Russia on matches against Azerbaijan and Liechtenstein
- Player Dzyuba: I Hope the match will be in the form of
- Players of Spartak, to the roster of the Russian Federation, was allowed to play in the game on the opening of the Arena