Statements that the leader CSKA Evgeny Giner made to the address of the head of the Russian football Union (RFU) Nicholas Thick at the meeting of the Executive Committee of the organization on July 30, is absolutely unacceptable. About this journalist said the Secretary General of the RFU Anatoly Vorobyov.
on the last working day of the week the Bureau of the Executive Committee of the RFU appealed to the Committee of the RFU ethics with application to evaluate the behavior of Giner on the Executive Committee meeting on July 30.
According to Vorobyov, which is a member of the Bureau of the Executive Committee, during a meeting Giner «allowed themselves incorrect insult Thick.
«The members of the Bureau, the Executive Committee has estimated that the statement that was made Giner address in Thick, unacceptable and cannot be ignored,» said Vorobyov.- The debate has gone beyond the powers permitted. The verbal construction that was used Giner, unacceptable to civilized forms of communication.»
- The RFU Committee on ethics ordered Yevgeny Giner apologize to the Executive Committee of the organization
- The RFU Committee on ethics would look at the behavior of Giner during the Executive Committee of the organization on 30 July
- Vice-President of the RFU: Giner must muster the courage to apologize to the members of the Executive Committee
- Thick apologized to the RFU Executive Committee for failure to comply with information security
- The RFU Committee on ethics: the Presence of Thick at the meeting in the case of Giner optional