Match 1/256 of the Russian Cup final between Simferopol TJC and Sevastopol SC BSF has the ability to be transferred from 8 to 16 August. About this journalist told the Commissioner TJC Alexander Gaydash.
«while still unclear, will be able the Match to be held on 8 August, as planned. Most likely, it will be postponed to another day — apparently, 16 August,» said Gaydash.
last week Crimean clubs ECT, SC BSF and Yalta «Pearl» — were admitted to the certification of clubs in the second division of the championship of Russia.
on August 3, it was announced that the start of the championship of the Russian Federation second division zone «South» postponed due to the fact that the Crimean clubs included in the tournament, Until not passed the licensing procedure. According to the head of the Professional football League (PFL) Andrei Sokolov, Until you do not know at what period transferred competition
- The match of the Cup of Russia, 8 August were obliged to play the Crimean FC, moved
- Crimean clubs will start in the championship of Russia on football in the 2nd division, 20th August
- CEO TJC: the debut of the club in the Cup of Russia on football left a positive Impression
- The General Director of FC Zhemchuzhina : presentation of the Crimean clubs in the Russian Federation is the internal affair of the RFU
- Valery Gazzaev: participation of the Crimean clubs in the Cup and the championship of Russia absolutely legitimate