The Russian football Union (RFU) will sign a sponsorship agreement with the brewing company «Baltika». About this journalist said a source in the RFU.
Commercial Director RAF Peter Golunov confirmed the fact of negotiations with «Baltika». On the question, on what terms and amounts will sign a contract, Golunov replied: «I’m not ready to announce any term of the contract, any amount, as nothing is signed.
in the brewing organization did not want to explain Data about the contract with the RFU.
Billboards «Baltika» were placed around the perimeter of the football field on the matches of the Russian Federation with the teams of Azerbaijan (September 3, 4: 0) and Liechtenstein (September 8, 4: 0).» any Company can buy billboards on the matches, regardless of whether it is a sponsor of the RFU or not,» said Golunov.
in early July, the State Duma passed the Law at the time of suspending the ban on beer advertising in the stadiums, in magazines and on television.
The law allows the placement and distribution of such advertising during broadcasts of sporting events, as well as among them sports games, games, fights, races, also as a live and recording, as well as on TV channels specializing in materials and messages sporting character. During the official sports activities are allowed and dissemination of advertising is not only beer and beer drinks, but their manufacturers in sports and recreation, sports facilities and at a distance closer than 100 meters from them. Advertising of beer-based beverages are allowed in periodicals except for the first and last pages of Newspapers, as well as the first and last pages and covers of magazines.
These rules shall enter into force from the day of official promulgation of the law and to act before January 1, 2019
- Sergey Cheban: RFU and Premier conduct dialogues on the return of beer at stadiums
- Peter Makarenko: RFU is one of the top sponsors of the sports federations in the world
- VGTRK will show all the matches of the qualifying tournament of European football championship 2016
- Team of the Russian Federation may hold qualifying matches for UEFA Euro 2016 in arenas Spartak and Rubin
- Mutko: the cost of rights to the presentation matches the selection EURO 2016 increased in comparison with the EURO 2012