The Russian football Union (RFU) will route the request to the International Federation of football associations (FIFA) on the issue of yellow cards shown midfielder «Kuban» Evelina Popov in the first game of the championship of Russia With the «Ufa» (2: 0). About this journalist told the head of the Department of refereeing and inspection RFU Valentin Ivanov.
Scoring Bashkir team in the 71st minute of the match, Popov, celebrating a goal on top form put on a t-shirt With the inscription «happy birthday, my beloved Elena. Referee meeting Alexander Egorov demonstrated Bulgarian midfielder a yellow card, although the player did not violate rules. In the RAF decided to contact the headquarters of FIFA With the request to explain this episode.
«If you don’t punish the players, such a celebration of goals scored will continue,» said Ivanov.- I realize players understand that they want to do something original and creative, but on t-shirts worn on top of the form, you can write anything you want. It is clear that for such a celebration of goals should be punished, but to do this rationale, which can give FIFA. For this reason we are there and decided to apply.»
- Head of refereeing RFU: Parshivlyuk himself provoked its destruction in the game with CSKA
- Player Kuban Popov broke his cheekbone during training of the national team of Bulgaria
- The coach of FC Terek Rakhimov: will sign the beginner to the closure of the transfer window
- Sports Director of the Kuban : will file an appeal against the disqualification of a player in football Danilo
- The refereeing in the game of the championship of Russia on football Dinamo — Spartak was the objective, says expert