The Russian football Union (RFU) has received additional documents confirming the validity of decisions of the organization about the failure of «Rostov» the license of the Union of European football associations (UEFA) for the season 2014/15. About it is notified on the official Internet representation of the RFU.
«The Russian football Union received additional documents in full force supporting the decisions of policymakers RFU licensing of football clubs about the failure of FC» Rostov «the UEFA license on sports season 2014/15 biennium, according to the report of the RFU.
According to the Union, these documents given to the Committee of the RFU licensing of football clubs, as well as sent to UEFA for consideration in the prescribed manner.
We were allowed CAS, and we will be playing in the Europa League
the General Director of FC
- Thick: development position with Rostov will be depending on the assessment of UEFA and CAS decision
- Vice-President of FC Rostov : club allowed to participate in the Europa League and will play
- UEFA: Rostov will participate in the draw for the play-off round of the Europa League
- The members of FIFA, UEFA, the RFU and the FFU will discuss the issue of the Crimean clubs at a meeting in Nyon
- Vice-President of FC Rostov : We have not been invited by the head coach Bojovica