Commission of the Russian football Union (RFU) on the licensing of clubs banned from registering new players acting in the Premier League Perm «Amkar Perm and Moscow «torpedo». About it informs the press service of the RAF.
the reason for such action was the presence of arrears.
The same sanctions were imposed on six clubs of the national Football League (Germany): Volga (Nizhny Novgorod), «Krylya Sovetov» (Samara), Baltic (Kaliningrad), «Siberia» (Novosibirsk), «Shinnik» (Yaroslavl) and «SKA-Energia Khabarovsk
- Prohibition of registration of players club Krylya Sovetov will be removed soon
- Spartak will meet with the Change from Komsomolsk-on-Amur in the 1/16 finals of the Cup
- The head of Germany: the Volga will Not be removed from the tournament
- Sports Director of FC Volga : required to solve the problem of returning to the Premier League for the 2018 world Cup
- RAF ordered FC Volga to pay for 14 days in arrears of salaries Aldonin and Bulykin