The St. Petersburg club «Zenit» fined 120 thousand Rubles. poor security at the match of the 7th round of the Czech Cup with Dinamo Moscow. About it the correspondent said the head of the Control and disciplinary Department (CDC) of the Russian football Union (RFU) Arthur Grigoryants.
The match between Zenit and Dynamo took place on 13 September and ended with the score 3: 2 in favor of the St. Petersburg team. While playing on the treadmill at Petrovsky stadium, which hosted the meeting, ran fan. He tried to break into the field, but was arrested
- The head of the CDC RFU: Match Dinamo — Spartak was surprisingly calm
- CDC RFU will see the episode with the stop of the tournament reserves — Zenith 6 August
- Zenith fined 300 thousand Rubles for misconduct fans
- Players of Zenit beat Dynamo, extending the winning streak at the start of the Czech Republic To seven matches
- Zenit will play against Dynamo in the Central match of the 7th round of the championship of Russia on football