The Russian football Union (RFU) certified Crimean clubs SCCF (Sevastopol), «Pearl» (Yalta) and TSK (Simferopol) and allowed them to play In the 2nd division championship in the South of season 2014/15 existing structures. This decision was made based on the results of the emergency meeting of the Bureau of the Executive Committee of the RFU, which took place on the last working day of the week.
In the 2nd Russian division, the participation of foreign players is prohibited.
As before explained the head SCCF Alexander Krasilnikov, the current players have a Russian passport, but in the TMS (Transfer Matching System — International online system for players controlling agreement between the clubs.- Approx.) they are As Ukrainian footballers.
on 31 July the Bureau of the Executive Committee of the RFU approved the performance of the clubs from the Crimea and Sevastopol In the 2nd division championship, provided they complete the required certification procedures
- Sebastopol football club SCCF plans to pass certification RFU to 8 August
- The match of the Cup of Russia, 8 August were obliged to play the Crimean FC, moved
- Yalta Pearl suffered a devastating defeat in his debut match in the Czech Republic football
- The head of the club of Sebastopol: a sponsor is found, the question of withdrawal of the championship of Russia on football is not worth it
- Fans became owners of Sevastopol football club SCCF