The thing about beating the heads of the football club «eagle» former player of the team Alexander Selikhova will be discussed Wednesday at a meeting of the Department of the Russian football Union (RFU) on ethics. About this journalist said a source in the Committee.
the incident occurred on may 25, 2014. According to the Selikhova, Deputy Director of the «eagle» Alexey Korshunov broke his nose with a head kick. In addition Korshunova, the ethics Committee will look at the behavior of the Director of the «eagle» Alexander homeland.
now Alexander Salikhov plays for the youth team of Amkar, which had already been on loan until 1 January 2014, after which he returned to «the eagle». However, Orlovsky, the club said the goalkeeper for the spring part of the championship of Russia among the teams of the second division
- Thick: the RFU has enabled Giner to reconsider their attitude to football community
- Vice-President of the RFU: Giner must muster the courage to apologize to the members of the Executive Committee
- The RFU Committee on ethics: the Presence of Thick at the meeting in the case of Giner optional
- The RFU Committee on ethics would look at the behavior of Giner during the Executive Committee of the organization on 30 July
- The RFU Committee on ethics ordered Yevgeny Giner apologize to the Executive Committee of the organization