Meeting of the division of ethics of the Russian football Union (RFU) will be held on Wednesday. The main topic of discussion will be the behavior of the President of CSKA Yevgeny Giner during the Executive Committee of the organization, which took place on 30 July.
The eighth of August, the Bureau of the Executive Committee of the RFU appealed to the Committee of the RFU ethics with application to evaluate the behavior of Giner. As told the Secretary General of the organization Anatoli Vorobiev, at the meeting of the Executive Committee head of CSKA allowed myself incorrect to speak to the head of the RFU Nicholas Thick.» The Bureau members of the Executive Committee decided That the statement that was made Giner address in Thick, unacceptable and cannot be ignored, » said Vorobyov.- The debate has gone beyond the powers permitted. The verbal construction that was used Giner, unacceptable to civilized forms of communication.»
- The RFU Committee on ethics ordered Yevgeny Giner apologize to the Executive Committee of the organization
- The Secretary-General of the RAF: the phrase Giner address in Thick on the Executive Committee of the RFU were unacceptable
- Thick apologized to the RFU Executive Committee for failure to comply with information security
- Vice-President of the RFU: Giner must muster the courage to apologize to the members of the Executive Committee
- The RFU Committee on ethics: the Presence of Thick at the meeting in the case of Giner optional