Committee of the Russian football Union (RFU) on ethics ordered the President of CSKA Yevgeny Giner apologize to the Executive Committee of the organization for inappropriate language on the 30 July meeting. In case of repetition of such behavior Giner will be punished subject. This decision was taken unanimously at the meeting of the Department on Wednesday.
on 8 August, the Bureau of the Executive Committee of the RFU appealed to the Committee of the RFU ethics with application to evaluate the behavior of Giner on the Executive Committee, held on 30 July. As told the Secretary General of the organization Anatoli Vorobiev, at the meeting of the Executive Committee head of CSKA allowed myself incorrect to speak to the head of the RFU Nicholas Thick.» The Bureau members of the Executive Committee decided that the statement that was made Giner address in Thick, unacceptable and cannot be ignored, » said Vorobyov.- The debate has gone beyond the powers permitted. The verbal construction that was used Giner, unacceptable to civilized forms of communication.»
- The RFU Committee on ethics would look at the behavior of Giner during the Executive Committee of the organization on 30 July
- Thick apologized to the RFU Executive Committee for failure to comply with information security
- The Secretary-General of the RAF: the phrase Giner address in Thick on the Executive Committee of the RFU were unacceptable
- Vice-President of the RFU: Giner must muster the courage to apologize to the members of the Executive Committee
- The RFU Committee on ethics: the Presence of Thick at the meeting in the case of Giner optional