The referee of the tournament in the second round of the Czech Republic football Dynamo — Spartak Alexey Eskov made the right decision in a dispute. This opinion in the talk with the reporter was expressed by former Russian referee Igor Egorov.
The match «Spartak» — «Dinamo» was held on Sunday and ended with the victory red-white with the score 2: 1.
«I think the judge is absolutely correct canceled goal Dynamo of Alexander BГјttner. I thought kurnyi not only was in the wrong position, but also touched the ball with his foot, when he flew into the goal. The second goal cancelled» Dynamo «- the purest out of the game. As for the second goal by Artem Dzuba, I think the judge decided in the spirit of the game. During the tournament there were moments when players have committed more serious violations and did not hear the whistle,» said Egorov
- Member of the Board of Directors Spartacus : players are not confused disallowed goal against Dynamo of BГјttner
- The goal of the Dynamo of BГјttner at the gate Spartacus was properly cancelled, says expert
- The judge is not awarded a penalty in the game Kuban — Lokomotiv, says expert
- Inspector RFU has assessed the work of the judges of the match of the 4th round of the Czech Republic as above satisfactory
- Judge Aleksei Maturin failed the match CSKA — torpedo, says expert