The delegation of the Russian football Union (RFU) headed by the President of the organization Nikolai Tolstykh arrived in England, where they will explore the experience of the Football Association of the country (FA). About it is notified on the official Internet representation of the RFU.
in the framework of the implementation of plans international cooperation Authorized RFU will become familiar with the functioning of the national football centre St George’s Park, which is the preparation of all national teams of England, as well as experts in the field of football.
The visit of the delegation of the RFU in England lasts for 3 days
- The General Director of the organizing Committee: at the moment in terms of the FIFA world Cup 2018 change no
- Spartacus and Crvena Zvezda will discuss about the return visit of the capital team in Belgrade
- Coaches European teams arrive in St. Petersburg at the technical conference FIFA
- Head of FIFA made a visit to the Russian Federation on the issues of preparation for the 2018 world Cup
- Byshovets: foreign coaches of the Russian national team does not perform tasks for development of youth football