Midfielder Andrea Pirlo has agreed to continue performance for the Italy national team football after a conversation with head coach Antonio Conte. About it speak Italian media.
first of 35-year-old Pirlo had intended to finish his career in the national team after the world Cup in Brazil.
«I talked with Conte and agreed to play for the national team,» said Pirlo.- I like how it looks currently the team. Already seen some tactical changes.
Conte led the Italian national team in the summer of 2014, leaving Juventus, which is Pirlo. It is a good relationship between the player and the coach has become a key factor when making player decisions about pursuing a career in the national team.
Pirlo plays in the national team since 2002, and for the team spent 112 matches, where he recorded 13 goals. He was a participant in three of campanato of Europe and the world, and in 2006 helped the team to win the international competition
- Antonio Conte shown as the head coach of Italian football
- Mario Balotelli is not caused in the Italian national team soccer qualifying match of Euro 2016
- Player sporting Marcos Rojo confirmed that enters Manchester United
- Fabio Cannavaro has become the new head coach of the Chinese football club Guangzhou
- Spartak will receive a 20% fee from the transfer of the player in football Rojo in Manchester United