Midfielder Bulgaria Yvelines Popov, who received a broken jaw, will not participate in the pension qualifying match of the European championship in 2016 with a team of Azerbaijan. About it is notified on the official Internet representation of the Union of European football associations (UEFA).
The Russian player «Kuban» was injured on the last working day of the week, faced in training with team-mate. On the first day of the week Popov will have surgery. To restore the player will take from 2 to 4 weeks.
The qualifier for Euro 2016 will be held on 9 September in Baku.
in the framework of qualifications for the European championship, which will take place in France, Bulgaria’s national team will play against teams of Italy, Croatia, Norway and Malta
- Player Kuban Popov broke his cheekbone during training of the national team of Bulgaria
- Player Zenith Hulk due to injury will not play in matches against Spartak and Dynamo
- The football team of the Czech team defeated the Netherlands in the game of qualifying for EURO 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo is not caused in the Portugal national football team for the next friendly match
- VGTRK will show all the matches of the qualifying tournament of European football championship 2016