The police gave the order during football tournament Rubin — Spartak exceeded the range of possibilities and must be punished. About it in conversation with the journalist said head of the state Duma on physical culture, sports and youth Affairs Igor Ananskih.
reportedly fans of «Spartacus» who attended the Match, police undressing girls at the entrance to the guest podium for inspection. Those who refused to undergo the procedure, were not allowed into the stadium. Executive Director of the Russian football Premier League (RFPL) Sergey Cheban said that one of the employees of the stadium «Central» «went too far» during the search of girls, but then — after the intervention of the commissioners of the League «was replaced».
«we need to make sure that the citizens was held at the stadium and other events without their humiliation of honor and dignity,» said Ananskih.- everyone has rights which cannot be violated. It is important that citizens get pleasure from going to football, but what happened in Kazan, nonsense. This behavior of the security forces simply unacceptable. I think that those citizens who provided security at the stadium, must apologize to those who have suffered. We have a law regulating the conduct of employees of internal Affairs at the stadium. Over the past year the number of offences very quickly decreased, but should be done so that they do not occur at all.»
- Security at the match Spartak — Crvena Zvezda will provide more than 2 thousand Police
- Fan club of FC Spartak : methods of inspection at the stadium in Kazan humiliating and unacceptable
- The Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan will check the data of unlawful inspection cheerleaders Spartacus in Kazan
- Mutko: from conflict before the match Rubin Kazan — Spartak must be done the right conclusions
- The Ministry of internal Affairs of Tatarstan found no violations in the actions of the police at the match Rubin Kazan — Spartak