The President of the football Federation Italy (FIGC) Carlo Tavecchio spoke with the initiative to reduce the number of teams in the series And from 20 to 18. About it speak the local media.
eleven August, Tavecchio defeated in the elections of the President of the FIGC, typing 60, 4 percent of the vote.
The functionary charged with racist statements that he made during his election program. For example, the 71-year-old Functionary named players from Africa «consumers of bananas». Then phrases in the local media launched a massive campaign to discredit Tavecchio, And International Federation of football associations (FIFA) has asked the leadership of the FIGC to hold a hearing on the question of the application of the bureaucrat
- UEFA has opened disciplinary proceedings concerning the President of the football Federation Italy
- FIFA has extended the punishment UEFA imposed on the head of the football Federation Italy for racism
- Luis Segura was approved as head of the football Association of Argentina until October 2015
- Former football player, BEA wrote a song in support of the campaign to battle with Ebola
- UEFA head Michel Platini will not be registered as a candidate for the post of President of FIFA