Russian national football team will play a friendly match against Azerbaijan in Moscow stadium «arena Khimki». About it is notified on the official Internet representation of the Russian football Union (RFU).
The meeting will be held on 3 September.
to qualify for the European championship in 2016, the Russian team will compete with teams from Sweden, Montenegro, Austria, Moldova and Liechtenstein.
in 2014 Russia will spend four selection meetings. 8 September in Khimki Russian players will play with lichtensteinii, 9 October in Stockholm — Sweden, 12 October in Chisinau — the Moldovans, fifteen November in Vienna — Austria.
in the qualifying tournament for the 2014 world Cup Team of the Russian Federation twice played with the team of Azerbaijan. Meeting in the capital of Russia ended in victory for the hosts — 1: 0, and in Baku was a draw — 1: 1.
citizens of Russia under the guidance of Fabio Capello for the first time in 12 years, made it to the final of the world Championships, but in Brazil was unsuccessful, failing to qualify from group H. the national team played a draw with teams of South Korea (1: 1, 18 June) and Algeria (1: 1, 27 June), and lost to a team Belgium (0: 1, 22 June), thereby completing the goal is to get into the playoffs
- A Belgian judge, sГ©bastien Deliverer will serve the match between Russia and Liechtenstein
- The head coach of the Swedish national football: poorly informed about the possibilities of the Russian team
- Russia 1 will show the away matches of the national team of Russia on football in qualifying for EURO 2016
- Fabio Capello: the Question of salary is least worried about
- Spikelets: the negativity Around the team is the reason for the low attendance of the game Russia — Azerbaijan